Recipe: Fish Bee Hoon Soup
This is a simple and healthy dish to whip up for you and your toddler. Enjoy! 🙂
Prep and Cook Time (Serves 2)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">
Cook Time: 15 mins
- Cooking Oil: 1/2 tablespoon
- Sesame Oil: 1/2 teaspoon
- Hot water: 750ml
- Salt and pepper
- Concentrated chicken stock: 2 teaspoons
- Ginger: 1 slice
- Bee Hoon: 100g, soaked and drained
- Toman Fillet: 100g, sliced and blanched. (Can use other fish or lean pork)
- Tomato: 1 piece, cut into wedges
- Spring onion, chopped into bits
- Low-fat evaporated milk: 3 tablespoons
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in wok.
- Stir-fry sliced ginger till fragrant.
- Pour in 750ml litres of hot water.
- Add 2 tsps of concentrated chicken stock and boil for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato wedges, 1/2 tsp sesame oil and 3 tbsp low-fat evaporated milk. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add bee hoon, toman fillet slices, spring onion. Cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe inspired by Healthhub