Referral Codes to Save and Earn Money
Save when you shop, earn as you pay and invest!
Shopping and Services (Save!)
Sign up for the following and get cashback as you spend. In this way, you enjoy further discounts on your purchases. What’s more, there’s a sign up cash bonus!
- Referral Code: 6KpA6D
- Referral Link: https://app.shopback.com/Bh7TEP0usab
- Both of us receive a S$5 bonus once you sign up using this referral link and spend S$20.
- Popular merchants on Shopback: Lazada, Shopee, Amazon.sg, iHerb, and NTUC Fairprice.
- Earn instant cashback.
- Referral Code: christina0291
- Both of us receive a S$5 bonus once you sign up using this referral code and spend S$25.
- Popular merchants on Fuzzie: Grab, foodpanda, Zalora, Naiise, and Cat & The Fiddle.
Products: Save as you Shop
- iHerb: Get 5% discount with my referral code or link: “GSM104” or www.iherb.com/?rcode=GSM104
- Pupsik (baby products):
- Get an 100 points instantly just for signing up with my referral code “5891270”. You can also enter this code at check out or simply use this referral link: www.pupsikstudio.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/76510
- New customers also qualify for special discount codes on first order (check your email upon signing up).
- Rocky Mountains (essential oils): Shop through this referral link http://shrsl.com/16v95-1si9-r175 and be an affiliate yourself.
- Shopee: Get 10% off your first purchase with my referral code “AGAPE226”
- SMiB (anti hair loss products): Use this referral link www.smib.com.sg/joogostyle and spin the wheel to win anti hair loss products!
Services: Save as you Enjoy
- Circles.Life: Get FREE Unlimited Data for 3 months and S$38 registration fee waived with my referral code “TLCEJ5” when you sign up for the 20GB for S$18/month plan.
- Helpling: Enter this referral code “aate56” while booking and get 50% off your first recurring booking.
- Madam Partum: Quote “JoogoStyle” (until 31Dec2020).
Finance Tools (Earn!)
Remember to do your due diligence before signing up the following. And do use my referral link/code. Cheers! 🙂
Tiger Brokers (Brokerage)
If you are like me, an investor starting with low capital, low fees is a huge consideration. High brokerage fees can reduce profits by a significant percentage. Hence, find a brokerage that charges low fees so you can trade small while keeping the cost per trade low.
As of Feb 2021, Tiger Brokers has the lowest commission fees, sign up perks, stock screeners, and prominent investors as backers.
Use my promo code (UU9OU1) or click here to open an account with Tiger Brokers and you will get:
- 5 commission free trades for US, HK, SG Stocks and Futures
- 10% discount code to purchase a share of Tesla
- Stock vouchers of S$30, $50, S$70, and S$100, when you successfully make a first deposit of S$2,000, S$5,000, S$10,000, S$30,000. (You have to convert this deposit in their app to USD before trading in US stocks.)
- Free Level 2 US market data for US Stocks for 30 days.
Another low cost brokerage to trade US, HK, and SG shares is Moomoo. I managed to get an Apple stock in their previous promotion. 😉 Now is your chance!
Sign up with my Moomoo referral link: https://j.moomoo.com/004Ok3, and make an initial deposit of at least S$2,700, HK$16,000, OR US$2,000.
From 8 Mar to 30 April 2021, you will get
- 1 free Apple Stock (AAPL)*
- 30 days commission-free trading on US, HK and SG Markets, and
- S$30 cash coupon.
To get the Apple stock, you have to complete at least 3 trades within 45 days, including weekends and public holidays.
Google Pay (Payment Platform)
Google Pay enables a consolidated payment solution. Transfer funds via PayNow/PayLah. Pay merchants via QR code.
Earn S$3 when you opt in to Google Pay offers and rewards and make your first payment of min. $10! Download the app and use my referral code “nx1e70m” to get started. Or simply click this referral link: g.co/payinvite/nx1e70m.
I have no time to monitor the market. Hence, I invested using Syfe, a robo-advisor, a somewhat passive investing strategy for me. Syfe builds a personalised portfolio that allows me to invest in a blend of global and local equity, bonds, REITs, and gold Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs).
Syfe’s proprietary Automated Risk-Management Investments (ARI™) engine automatically manages my portfolio to maintain my chosen risk level. On top of that, it charges some of the lowest fees of any robo platform.
Currently, Syfe is offering a sign up bonus of S$10-S$100 to those that register with my referral code: SRPS2V4LX. With my referral code, you will get:
- S$10 bonus for the first deposit above $500
- S$50 bonus for the first deposit above $10,000
- S$100 bonus for the first deposit above $20,000.
Learn more at syfe.com.
I am generally pleased with the performance of Syfe. However, to diversify my funds, I also put funds into Stashaway, another robo-advisor. I don’t like to put all my money in one basket, just in case something happens to the basket, this includes bank accounts. I chose Stashaway because of the high rating on Seedly, and that’s based on 600+ reviews.
Singlife (Digital Life Insurer)
Singlife Account (“Singlife”) is an insurance savings plan that credits interests up to 2% p.a.* on your first S$10,000. The interest is credited on a monthly basis. It also provides insurance coverage to policyholders in the event of death and terminal illness.
With no lock in, Singlife offers flexibility to deposit and withdraw via FAST. You just need S$500 to get started. Singlife is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), and protected up to specified limits by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC).
[Update 1st Nov 2020]: The referral promotion has ended.
Both of us will earn S$10 each in our respective Singlife Accounts if you complete the following (rememeber to sign up for the debit card):
- Click my referral link via mobile: app.singlife.com/Xaf9vGJNsab
- Install or update the Singlife App (version 3.3.0 or later)
- Create a Singlife ID
- In-force Singlife Account Policy
- Order Singlife Visa Debit Card
- Activate Singlife Visa Debit Card
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. Affiliate link means I’ll get a small commission if you make a purchase. There’s NO extra cost to you. I appreciate your support to maintain this website, so that I can share more tips with you. Thank you!
Disclaimer: JoogoStyle and Christina accepts no liability (whether in tort or contract or otherwise) for any loss or damage arising from any use, misuse, inaccuracy or omission of the information or other contents published on this website.